Saturday, February 2, 2008

I missed a day...and you dont' care

This is the first Saturday Blog. Jimmy cracks corn and you don't care. But then again neither do I enough to at least post five blogs in a row. But anyhoooooooooo...ooooooooooo.
I realized I haven't told you much about myself. But maybe the mystery is intriguing. If I told you I used to be a pro-surfer could you say i was lying? If I told you that I worked on the Cloverfield viral campiagn, do you know that it isn't true? What if i said that Jesus might really be Mexican and we've been pronouncing his name wrong the whole time?
Well my answer to that is my name is Eli.... not Ely or Elee Wheelie. And I'm a Jew too except for the fact that I am not religious whatsoever. My Bar-Mitzvah though did have a wonderful topic for the morning service. Masturbation. Wasn't I the lucky one.
I hope to be a published author one day but keeping the sight realistic and will have a steady fallback. (No cheap or Jew joke please...too easy, I know)
Which brings me to the real question you can ask yourself today. Is there really a bad Jewish stereotype? I supposedly own banks, have money, am extremely smart, and if I'm hardcore enough, I can look like an Amish Hitman. Not too shabby.

No comments: