Friday, February 8, 2008

I won't Dr. Phil You...I Promise!

I know my last blog touched on the heart string a little but I am not one personally for drumming away at the love canvas. I like the simple things in life. Monster Movies and Meat. And obviously a few others.
I also like paying for a reasonable education. This feels like the first semester that I am actually getting what I'm clunking down in coin. I have four instructors/professors that are all related or in the Publishing field. And 3 of the 4 are working for Simon & Schuster AKA 50% of the industry.
Because honestly, I think we all feel that we're only here to get a piece of paper sometimes. It's a nice change to actually LEARN something.
In my exit note...you should check out freewebs.com/thewaroutthere as it is a funny lil' comic strip that a fiend of mine is doing. Who knows... he might make it next to Garfield in a few years.

No comments: