Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Been a while, huh?

Whats up 0 viewers. Sorry I haven't entered anything lately as I had to go to japan for some business conference dealing with reuinifying Godzilla and his children...or I'm lying. Pretty much I just straight out forgot that I had this blog. OOPS. Whoopsy. Hallabalooooooo.

But yea, I've been working and having fun with school and writing a lottt. And I mean alot. I am trying to finish my first manuscript within the next two months so I can start dropping it out into the cesspool of mediocre writers flopped into the slush pile of Publishing houses.

Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you but I'm not going to promise it won't happen again because it will. For now, as always, eat your vegetables and your vitamins (but not too much betokerotene because it makes you blind..

No comments: