Thursday, January 31, 2008

Almost only counts in Hand Grenades

Halfway through a novel I am writing. Yes, it's a GOOD one. I can't indulge on the details too much (Goddamn internet pirates) but its a horror thriller that is semi-post apocalyptic. How can that BE! you ask?
Well, It surrounds an incident that doesn't devastate the world but a small urban community. it links one character to the other side of the world while providing a background story parallel to one like Logan (Who's Logan? Too bad idiot!).
I guess if I had to explain it to a child it would be this. If Harry Potter had sex with an agent of the Men in Black born in the Bronx while watching the movie Cloverfield and experimenting with Nootropic antibodies... you'd have my baby.
Yea..I know... probably a bad acid trip and a horrible manuscript. Just trust me lil' ones, it will be the next best mediocre hit!

No comments: