Sunday, April 6, 2008

When I'm right...I'm right

I tod you I'd forget about you. But would you blame me if I was talking to nobody. And when I think about it...doesn't this type of behavior promote schizophrenia? think about it.

I've been styling and profiling. Been a productive month with school (haven't failed...that's always a good sign) and work. But most importantly I've been writing like a genius machine. I've turned out about 8 magnificent short stories that i love and moving swell with my manuscript.

What else?
Ummm...
(It's sad that I have to think about writing on this blog and I like to consider myself a WRITER!)
ummm...
(for real though, you guys bore the hell out of me with your nonexistence)

I cried for the first time in three years. Ric Flair retired last monday. And if you don't know who he is...you should be shot.

So We'll see if I forget again or maybe w can make it two in a row.

No comments: