Wednesday, April 30, 2008

School's almost over!

That's right. Soon to be the summer of love...and a shitload of free time to write. I won't have to spill ideas onto paper wile I'm riding the subway too much. My experinces this semester hav been gradually satisfying. Some classes like prose and Editorial have been a treat and I've actually LEARNED some things. While others (Psyc) have been horrible...mainly because my teacher is a flake. When academic diplomas supersede general moral structuring, I think you have the first problem of someone trying to be a professor. He is the most hypocritical son of a bitch, I've veer met...besides myself, of course.
I've finished with Return to Sender and will displaying that piece for prose. I love the story and I hope my classmates will too. Especially Anthony Ginese who has shown me that he I certainly a hell of a writer. And if your reading this Tone, I mean it.
I have about ten other shorts I am trying to complete in order to make a compilation.
12 Answers to What if?...thats the title..clever huh?
Anyway, Ima be out like a trout! Man, I haven't used that one since middle school.

No comments: