Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mindless Work...Yay...

Currently I am the Director of Targeted Media. Meaning when you misspell "Myspacce" with one too many c's, I'm the reason it brings you to home decor or another traffic site littered with advertisements. Yes. I get paid to do this. Well too.
Why, one might ask? Mostly because it fits around my schedule. An thank god I'm still a student. if I ha to do this for the rest of my life, I would most certainly dive into an empty pool. Repeatedly.
And I'm at work right now doin' a blog. the level of security and professionalism is hardcore hear. Yo Mofo. I felt like I cheated you yesterday with my goodbye comment. So I have a better one.
"With great power, comes great responsibility"- by you better know who that is. Couple of hints....THWIPP...best friend isn't Doc Oc... and rocks the spandex
Goodbye. And I really wish they would bring back Marvel Masterpiece cards.

No comments: